Lymph Drainage Massage
Lymphatic Drainage Massage
Lymphatic Drainage is a gentle full body massage that helps mobilize the lymph fluid to eliminate toxin from the inner-cellular tissue and promote immune function by helping "T" cells and "B" cells or lymphocytes to carry off bacterial and viral infections out of the entire body. It is a gentle touch massage that makes you feel relaxed but invigorated at the same time. This type of massage can be enhanced by adding the Lymph-Light Treatments to eliminate congested lymph nodes, rid the body of lipomas or fibroadenomas.
Detoxification of the Lymphatic System
Standard protocol to heal many of our organs is also required for the lymphatic system. Because the lymph doesn't have a heart to pump it so good circulation of the lymphatic system depends on getting proper exercise like: aerobics using arm movements, walking and/or yoga with inverted postures. Dry-brush massage or a loofah in the shower as part of your daily routine will also enhance the lymphatic system working properly (use the diagram below for the proper direction of the lymphatic drainage. The lymphatic system needs lots of purified water to mobilize the lymph fluid so be sure to hydrate. Dietary adjustments are necessary if you want to get maximum benefit from a lymphatic cleanse:
- Dairy which form mucus and congest the lymph and eliminatory tract.
- Eliminate all white flour products as most of us are gluten intolerant.
- Sugar as it feeds yeast and bacterial overgrowth, which can become systemic throughout the entire body.
- Cooked and hydrogenated fats as they clog up the vascular-system and impair circulation.
- Avoid red meat and shellfish since all are hard-to-digest and release histamines causing inflammation through out the entire body.
Lymphatic Drainage Diagram
Call for your appointment today!
Optimum Health Clinic Inc. ™
712 D Street, Suite L, San Rafael, CA 94901
All rights reserved internationally © 2010.